Bindery, Fulfillment & Freight – Interprint Expands Binding FacilityWe’re On The Grow! … with additional services added to complement our all inclusive, in-house production. To further strengthen our bindery production, we nowprovide “in-house Perfect Binding” services to ensure fast project turnaround times all at affordable rates…. READ MORE
Additional Bindery Services
State-of-the-art saddlestitchers with in-line cover feeding and bundle strapping ensure accurate count and provide high quality finishing to magazines and catalogs, plus – high speed MBO folders with in-line banding deliver uniformed packaging for folded products.
We employ full time freight coordinators to arrange complex shipping options with all major freight lines, ensuring maximum discounts with our volume freight purchasing.
- Perfect Binding line with signature recognition.
- Multiple Saddlestitch Binding lines, with cover feeder, stacking and bundle strapping.
- Polar 50-inch guillotine cutters.
- MBO 30×40 folders with in-line stacking and automated count / paper banding.
- MBO spot glue and spine glue in-line folding.
- Poly Bag.
- Shrink Wrap.
- 3 Hole Drill.
- Product Storage.
- Freight – Domestic and International.
Packaging & Freight
Packaging options include: Bulk packed in cartons, placed on skids ready for shipping. Once your project is complete, we’ll coordinate the shipping of your project using one of our time tested, trusted freight partners. We use major freight carriers to ensure your time sensitive materials arrive on-time, and in top condition.
* Unless specified otherwise, we package our products in singlewall cartons rated up to 65lb lbs. If you have any additional requirements please let your Interprint Sales Representative know at the time of estimating your project so we may adjust packaging to meet any other requirements you may need.
We coordinate freight for nationwide delivery . Plus, shipping to Canada and the Caribbean too.
Product Packaging Options – We take great pride in wrapping / packing our printed projects to handle short or long distance shipping.
Multiple options include: Plastic or paper wrapping (to keep printed products from shifting within cartons) or plastic air pillows / cushions placed to fill any gaps in each carton to ensure that securely packaged print products reach each destination undamaged.
2 inch wide plastic ribbon wrapping ( shown below )
2 inch wide paper wrapping ( shown below )
Additional options ( shown below )
Thin Plastic Strapping, Shrink Wrapping, Fin Sealing / Poly Bag.