Current Employment Openings
(1 of 4) Customer Service
Interprint Web Printing is seeking “entry level to mid-level” career oriented people to work within our Customer Service Department. The ideal candidate has background in the printing industry in customer service or sales. The candidate will work with an existing customer account base to discover their needs, and find new opportunities for growth from these existing in-house accounts. Additionally, the candidate would cultivate new house accounts leads from inbound inquiries on our products and services. All accounts are provided through house generated inquiries / marketing, there is no cold calling involved.
* Respond to client emails, phone calls and company visits (environment is in-house Customer Service, no travel involved)
* Follow up with customers on quotes and manufacturing orders.
* Work closely with the production team to ensure timely shipment of products.
* Coordinate project details with customers.
* Product invoicing.
* Maximize volume and revenue from key assigned accounts.
* Cultivate strong relationships with existing customers and new house leads.
Skills Needed Include:
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* The ability to foster teamwork and collaboration.
* Organizational and efficiency skills.
* The ability to multitask.
* Strong work ethic and passion for learning.
* Proficiency with computers and popular office software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
* Interest in manufacturing.
* Career path with ongoing training.
* Supportive team environment
* Medical / dental / vision coverage.
* Life insurance.
* 401(k) plan.
* Paid Vacation.
(2 of 4) Pressroom Helpers
We are looking for experienced press helpers or we will train motivated applicants for the position. Mechanical skill set and inclination needed, and must be a team player. Responsibilities include, but not limited to assisting the lead Press Operator on press (28 x 40 5-color Komori Sheet Fed) Assist with setups and changeovers and monitoring of press for quality. Duties include heavy lifting, loading paper, ink, blankets and printing plates on press, as well as maintenance.
40 hours per week. Plus overtime available.
(3 of 4) Facilities Maintenance
Maintenance Person for large facility capable of completing work tasks without supervision. The majority of the work required will be to perform general building upkeep without specific projects being assigned. It is expected that this individual will perform daily facility maintenance in many areas throughout the company’s facilities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Complete assigned work tasks based on priority.
* Perform a variety of preventative and routine maintenance and repairs to ensure the building / plant is functioning correctly including electrical, mechanical, and plumbing.
* Performing maintenance as needed: Floors, paint, patching, setting up and moving office areas, miscellaneous repairs to the buildings both inside and outside areas.
* Perform daily housekeeping and janitorial duties in office areas and plant areas of the buildings.
* Ability to operate forklift and common construction tools.
* Communicate with management about assigned work and completion dates.
* Mechanical aptitude for maintenance and repair of building / equipment.
* 4 years previous experience in facility and mechanical equipment maintenance, repair of basic electrical, and basic carpentry, simple plumbing, painting, housekeeping, and janitorial duties.
* Valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and the ability to operate vehicles safely.
* Drug Free Workplace & EOE
Seeking – Folder Operator with experience on folders for the printing trade: We operate MBO Folders (30×40) with in-line stacking and automated count / paper banding. Candidate must have folding experience in bindery operations or trade bindery (can be other brands other than MBO folders). Additional experience as Cutter Operator and/or Saddlestitch Operator is a plus, but not mandatory.
Pay Rate: Based on experience and different equipment you can operate.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
* Set up folder, make adjustments, monitor quality during production. Review job specifications to determine page sequence, type of fold, page size and packing requirements.
* Have ability to perform minor equipment repairs, and maintain equipment.
* Read job orders (via computer) and prioritize tasks. Record job information / data into shop floor computer system during production.
* Ability to lift and/or move 75+ pounds.
* Meet deadlines and respond to questions concerning completion of jobs.
* Perform other bindery duties as requested, directed or assigned.
* Record job information / data into shop floor computer system during production.
SKILLS, ABILITIES, WORKING CONDITIONS
* Perform basic mathematical calculations.
* Ability to read and understand written and verbal instructions and Job tickets.
* Need to be mechanically inclined.
* Long periods of standing, lifting and bending to perform job duties.
* All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
To apply for employment with Interprint, please use any of the following methods:
1) Email Your Resume
Please email your complete resume in document format using either PDF or Microsoft Word.
Email to: jobs@InterprintWebPrinting.com
2) Send your resume via Post Office:
Interprint Web Printing
12350 US Hwy 19 N.
Clearwater FL 33764
Attn: Job Resume
3) Apply Online – Click Here
Interprint Web Printing is an equal opportunity employer / drug free company committed to promoting a diverse workplace. We strive to attract and retain exceptional individuals regardless of their sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or other characteristics unrelated to the skills and abilities required for job performance.