Since 1965 Interprint has been family owned and managed. Our management team have been employed by Interprint for over 35 years. If you’re looking for opportunities to build a successful career, Interprint can be the opportunity you have been seeking. We’re located in Florida on the west coast in the Tampa Bay area, just fifteen minutes from the gulf beaches. We are near NFL, NHL and MLB sporting franchises, along with many popular theme parks.
Interprint Web Printing is seeking experienced Sheet Fed Pressman. Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years experience on half size or full size sheet fed presses (28 x 40) 4, 5 or 6 color equipment.
Candidate needs experience in producing high quality four color process work and experience plate hanging and setting color. Pressman responsible to monitor the print process throughout the press run to assure quality standards are maintained, and perform adjustments as needed.
Additional Duties And Requirements Include:
* Perform operations throughout the entire machinery.
* Register color.
* Maintenance activities on the presses.
* Need basic computer skills and basic math skills related to press operations.
* The position requires overtime as needed.
Responsibilities include the setup, operation and maintenance of Harris Pacesetter Saddlestich Binders. Qualifications include a minimum of 2 years experience setting up and operating Saddlestich Binders in printing plants / bindery operations. Strong mechanical skills are required. Must have good troubleshooting and attention to detail skills. Magazine & Publication binding work is the bulk of the product mix.
* Harris 4 Pocket Saddlestich Binder.
* Harris 8 pocket plus cover feeder Saddlestich Binder.
* PLEASE NOTE: Perfect Binding experience is a plus, but not mandatory. We operate 24 pocket Kolbus KM Perfect Binding line with signature recognition. Folder experience is a plus, but not mandatory. We operate MBO Folders (30×40) with in-line stacking and automated count / paper banding.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
* Set up Saddlestich Binder, make adjustments, monitor quality during production. Review job specifications to determine accuracy, and packing requirements.
* Have ability to perform minor equipment repairs, and maintain equipment.
* Read job orders (via computer) and prioritize tasks. Record job information / data into shop floor computer system during production.
* Ability to lift and/or move 75+ pounds.
* Meet deadlines and respond to questions concerning completion of jobs.
* Perform other bindery duties as requested, directed or assigned.
SKILLS, ABILITIES, WORKING CONDITIONS
* Perform basic mathematical calculations.
* Ability to read and understand written and verbal instructions and Job tickets.
* Need to be mechanically inclined.
* Long periods of standing, lifting and bending to perform job duties.
We are looking for experience press helpers, but more importantly a great attitude! We will train motivated applicants for the position. Mechanical skill set and inclination needed, and must be a team player. Responsibilities include, but not limited to assisting the lead Press Operator on press (28 x 40 5-color Komori Sheet Fed or Full Size Heidelberg-Harris Heat-Set Web Presses) Assist with setups and changeovers and monitoring of press for quality. Duties include heavy lifting, loading paper, ink, blankets and printing plates on press, as well as maintenance.
Email Your Resume
Please email your complete resume in document format using either PDF or Microsoft Word.
Email to: jobs@InterprintWebPrinting.com
Mail Resume Using Post Office:
Interprint Web Printing
12350 US Hwy 19 N.
Clearwater FL 33764
Attn: Job Resume
Values & Principles: We strive to serve our customers with innovative and responsive solutions to their needs. Our managing staff understands the value of our employees. We conduct ourselves with integrity by treating our customers, employees, and suppliers with respect, and pledge to give back to our community.
Interprint Web Printing is an equal opportunity employer / drug free company committed to promoting a diverse workplace. We strive to attract and retain exceptional individuals regardless of their sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or other characteristics unrelated to the skills and abilities required for job performance.