Since 1965 Interprint has been family owned and managed. Our management team have been employed by Interprint for over 35 years. If you’re looking for opportunities to build a successful career, Interprint can be the opportunity you have been seeking. We’re located in Florida on the west coast in the Tampa Bay area, just fifteen minutes from the gulf beaches. We are near NFL, NHL and MLB sporting franchises, along with many popular theme parks.
Job Requirements for qualified drivers include – Making delivery of products to commercial properties ensuring merchandise is properly and safely delivered, and all paper work has been signed. Position requires candidate to perform warehouse duties in addition to truck driving & loading trucks.
* Must have valid Class -B- C.D.L.
* Must be Air Brake Endorsed.
* Duties include working in 25,000 sq ft warehouse / organize products and load and unload product into trucks..
* Ideal candidate is forklift certified. If not, we will train.
* Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions.
* Seeking team player that enjoys working in fast paced environment.
* Ability to lift 75 lbs.
Full time employment – 40 hours per week, plus overtime.
Seeking Direct Mail List Processors for in-plant mailing house.
The ideal candidate has experience in the mailing industry and knows how to use mailing software to process mailing lists, then prepare paperwork for pre-sorted mail for the USPS. Experienced Data Processing Professionals from all industries are welcome to apply.
Candidate would be responsible for the preparation and processing of mailing lists and data according to USPS standards for pre-sorted bulk mail and other classes of mail. This opening is an office / front-end computer data work, NOT the running of the production mailing equipment itself. Duties include analyzing, manipulating, sorting and verifying data, merging files and outputting postal mailing reports for internal mailing department and USPS. Other tasks include typing and list management.
Seeking candidates with skills in the following areas:
* Computers, and the ability to understand new computer programs quickly.
* Proficient in Software such as: BCC, Accuzip, MS Excel, MS Word.
* Must be a very proficient typist. The position requires high data input tasks.
* Analytical and problem solving skills.
* The ability to multi-task.
Pay rate based on experience.
Email Your Resume
Please email your complete resume in document format using either PDF or Microsoft Word.
Email to: jobs@InterprintWebPrinting.com
Mail Resume Using Post Office:
Interprint Web Printing
12350 US Hwy 19 N.
Clearwater FL 33764
Attn: Job Resume
Interprint Web Printing is an equal opportunity employer / drug free company committed to promoting a diverse workplace. We strive to attract and retain exceptional individuals regardless of their sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or other characteristics unrelated to the skills and abilities required for job performance.