Since 1965 Interprint has been family owned and managed. Our management team have been employed by Interprint for over 35 years. If you’re looking for opportunities to build a successful career, Interprint can be the opportunity you have been seeking. We’re located in Florida on the west coast in the Tampa Bay area, just fifteen minutes from the gulf beaches. We are near NFL, NHL and MLB sporting franchises, along with many popular theme parks.
40 hours per week.
The ideal candidate has experience in the mailing industry and knows how to use mailing software to process mailing lists, then prepare paperwork for pre-sorted mail for the USPS. Experienced Data Processing Professionals from all industries are welcome to apply.
Candidate would be responsible for the preparation and processing of mailing lists and data according to USPS standards for pre-sorted bulk mail and other classes of mail. This opening is an office / front-end computer data work, NOT the running of the production mailing equipment itself. Duties include analyzing, manipulating, sorting and verifying data, merging files and outputting postal mailing reports for internal mailing department and USPS. Other tasks include typing and list management.
Seeking candidates with skills in the following areas:
* Computers, and the ability to understand new computer programs quickly.
* Proficient in Software such as: Accuzip, BCC, MS Excel, MS Word.
* Must be a very proficient typist. The position requires high data input tasks.
* Analytical and problem solving skills.
* The ability to multi-task.
Pay rate based on experience.
40 hours per week.
We are looking for experienced press helpers or we will train motivated applicants for the position. Mechanical skill set and inclination needed, and must be a team player. Responsibilities include, but not limited to assisting the lead Press Operator on press (28 x 40 5-color Komori Sheet Fed) Assist with setups and changeovers and monitoring of press for quality. Duties include heavy lifting, loading paper, ink, blankets and printing plates on press, as well as maintenance.
Maintenance Person for large facility capable of completing work tasks without supervision. The majority of the work required will be to perform general building upkeep without specific projects being assigned. It is expected that this individual will perform daily facility maintenance in many areas throughout the company’s facilities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Complete assigned work tasks based on priority.
* Perform a variety of preventative and routine maintenance and repairs to ensure the building / plant is functioning correctly including electrical, mechanical, and plumbing.
* Performing maintenance as needed: Floors, paint, patching, setting up and moving office areas, miscellaneous repairs to the buildings both inside and outside areas.
* Perform daily housekeeping and janitorial duties in office areas and plant areas of the buildings.
* Ability to operate forklift and common construction tools.
* Communicate with management about assigned work and completion dates.
* Mechanical aptitude for maintenance and repair of building / equipment.
* 4 years previous experience in facility and mechanical equipment maintenance, repair of basic electrical, and basic carpentry, simple plumbing, painting, housekeeping, and janitorial duties.
* Valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and the ability to operate vehicles safely.
* Drug Free Workplace & EOE
Email Your Resume
Please email your complete resume in document format using either PDF or Microsoft Word.
Email to: jobs@InterprintWebPrinting.com
Mail Resume Using Post Office:
Interprint Web Printing
12350 US Hwy 19 N.
Clearwater FL 33764
Attn: Job Resume
Interprint Web Printing is an equal opportunity employer / drug free company committed to promoting a diverse workplace. We strive to attract and retain exceptional individuals regardless of their sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or other characteristics unrelated to the skills and abilities required for job performance.